THE FOUNDATIONAL IDERM FACIAL TREATMENT / 60-90 MINUTES / $130-$240
Perfect for all skin types and clients of all ages our Foundations Iderm Facial is a 4-Step process which is customized during your visit which will detirmine the price to include one or more of the following; High Frequency, Glycolic Peel, Vitamin C Brightening Peel, Diamond Microdermabrasion or LED Therapy.
ONE - PREPARATION
As you lie on a comfy massage table in a peaceful treatment room, your skin is assessed and we discuss the customizable options best suited for you. We begin by gently cleansing and exfoliating your skin using our mild BHA Enzyme mask or one of the more advanced options. As we work we will evaluate your skin further, explain the history and benefits of the Iderm process, discuss ongoing treatment recommendations and answer any of your questions and concerns.
TWO - MOISTURE PACK
We then place cotton fabric on the skin, which has been soaked in a yucca root solution. Yucca contains saponins, often called “natures detergent” due to their combination of water-soluble and fat-soluble components. An infrared heat dome is then placed over the face to prepare the skin for detoxification.
THREE - DEEP CLEANING
Now comes the fun part: we begin with using a small vacuum on the skin, which oxygenates the tissue and removes surface debris. Then we perform a thorough, manual extraction of the facial tissue, dislodging impurities, attacking blemishes, and unclogging your pores.
FOUR - IONIZATION
Finally, we wrap your face and neck with cotton that’s been soaked with an anti-aging, anti-blemish solution containing, among other nourishment, Vitamin C and zinc. Vitamin C helps regenerate tissue, stimulate collagen production, and acts as an antioxidant. Zinc is an anti-inflammatory, which calms the facial tissues.
We then apply a galvanic current to ionize the solution. The current helps firm skin, tighten pores, decrease inflammation, increase collagen production, and promote new cell growth, in addition to reducing bacterial growth.
LED Therapy is an additional 30 minute option that can be discussed with your esthetician to complete your Dermaspace experience.
THE IDERM BACK TREATMENT / 60-90 MINUTES / $170-$250
- Removal of dead skin cells using a mild glycolic followed by being cleaned and prepped for extractions. Followed by ionizing vitamins and minerals into the skin. Just like the Iderm Facial Treatment but for your back! READ MORE >>>
THE WRAP & ZAP EXPRESS FACIAL / 30-40 MINUTES / $80-$190
- Just like our Foundational Iderm Facial Treatment but without extractions. Skin is cleansed, exfoliated (customized with options listed below) and then wrapped in healthy vitamins and minerals and infused into the skin using galvanic current. Skin is tight and tone, fresh and clean. READ MORE >>>
THE ADVANCED PCA PEEL / 20-30 MINUTES / $130
- PCA Professional Custom Peels are formulated to treat your skin with nourishing ingredients that brighten, soften and hydrate in addition to changing your skins texture. READ MORE >>>
- This treatment is a stand alone service that does not include the Iderm Facial or any of the above mentioned options including extractions.
The above treatments are customized to include one or more of the following options. All appointments are approximately 60-75 minutes except the LED Therapy which runs about 90 minutes.
- HIGH FREQUENCY - When combined with the Iderm Facial, using this treatment can cleanse the skin of bacteria and toxins that cause acne. The rapid oscillation produces heat and does not instigate any muscular contractions. From the physiological view point, the effect is invigorating or comforting. READ MORE>>>
- GLYCOLIC PEEL - We use a special 32% Glycolic acid peel to help remove dead skin cells and impurities and brighten dull skin followed by our foundational Iderm Facial Treatment. Great for all skin types. READ MORE >>>
- VITAMIN C BRIGHTENING PEEL - Alpha Hydroxy Acids are mild, naturally occurring acids that help soften & remove stiff, damaged cells on the skin’s surface. Vitamin C, a proven antioxidant found in the skin helps prevent sun spots and lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation. READ MORE >>>
- DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION - Diamond Microdermabrasion is used to skillfully remove dead skin cells, even out texture and tone and soften scarring followed by our foundational Iderm Facial Treatment. Great for most skin types and ages with little to zero downtime. READ MORE >>>
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) THERAPY - (allow approximately 90 minutes for this option) - Rejuvenate the look of your skin with the power of Celluma light therapy. READ MORE >>>>