PCA ADVANCED TREATMENTS
20-30 Minutes / $130 (includes post skincare kit)
This is a stand alone skin care treatment and the Iderm Facial is NOT included with this type of service.
DO'S & DON'TS
- Don’t get a chemical peel if your pores are congested. Book one of our foundational Iderm facial treatments one week or so prior to your peel.
- No extractions or Iderm facials for 2-4 weeks after your peel.
- Use a mild cleanser and moisturizers after your peel – nothing with glycolic/ salicylic acids etc. – keep it simple and gentle.
- No prescription creams (retin-a, tazarac, etc) or abrasive scrubs, clarisonic brush, or other exfoliants 3 days prior and 14 days after your peel.
- No clients currently on accutane or recently off it.
- If you have a history of oral herpes/cold sores you must be on a suppressive medication 2 days before and 3 days after a peel.
Approximately, 36-48 hours after the treatment, the skin begins flaking. The amount of flaking depends on the amount of dead skin build up: if you exfoliate regularly the flaking may be light, if not it may be more intense. The flaking lasts for 3-5 days and you are left with smoother, more even-toned skin. You may apply sunscreen and makeup after your treatment but the solution must remain on the skin for at least 5 hours.